The conference welcomes the organization of special tracks focusing on particular domains or topics. Proposals for special tracks are welcome. Papers submitted to tracks undergo the same review procedures and are published in the same proceedings as those accepted for the main track. Tracks currently being organized:
- Agriculture, Food & Environment.
- Cultural Collections & Applications
- Digital Libraries, Information Retrieval, Big, Linked, Social & Open Data
- European and National Projects
- Open Repositories, Research Information Systems and Data Infrastructures
- Digital Humanities and Digital Curation